Life Happens. We Can Help.
Personal Injury, Family Law (Divorce, Custody, Support), Workers Compensation, & Mediation Attorneys in Boise, Idaho
The mission of FULCHER KOONTZ LAW PLLC is take the guesswork out of navigating the legal system maze, and provide custom solutions for some of life’s biggest challenges. The attorneys and staff of FULCHER KOONTZ LAW are dedicated to providing clients with the concierge-style legal services they need to enjoy long-term stability & success for themselves and their families.
With more than 35 years of combined experience, the attorneys and staff of FULCHER KOONTZ LAW analyze complex legal issues and structure tailor-made solutions for their clients. The cornerstone of the firm’s practice is providing an aggressive legal voice to each client, while treating them with the respect, care, and attention they deserve.
The firm handles cases in a variety of different areas:
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
- Divorce/Child Custody & Support
- Mediation & Co-Parenting Coaching
- Workers Compensation
FULCHER KOONTZ LAW’s approach to client service is guided by the following principles:
- We evaluate your personal injury, divorce, custody, child support, or workers compensation case for free.
- Your messages are responded to the same day they are received, or early the following day if received after hours.
- Same-day appointments can be scheduled. We begin working on your case immediately.
- All personal injury and workers compensation cases are handled on a contingency fee basis.
- All family law, mediation, and co-parenting coaching cases are handled on a reasonable hourly or flat-rate fee basis. A variety of payment methods and plans are available.
- We research and analyze alternatives to resolve your case. We recommend options, but YOU decide how your case proceeds.
- We provide you with tools to make intelligent, informed decisions about your case.
Our Commitment to Ethical Representation
The attorneys of FULCHER KOONTZ LAW take pride in providing ethical representation. We believe in honesty and straight talk. We believe in treating people with dignity and respect. We believe in doing what is right for the people we represent.
Our Commitment to Vigorous, Successful Representation
Successful legal representation requires the vigorous pursuit of the best possible result for the client. It also requires a meaningful relationship between the client and attorney in which the client is educated and empowered. At FULCHER KOONTZ LAW, we care about the people we represent. We take time to listen to you. We work closely with you to determine the best path to achieve your goals. We will stay in touch with you and stand by your side until your case is finished. We ask that you do the same in return, to optimize your success. Our staying power can be attributed to this fact: We provide desired results for the people we represent. Our clients are actually our greatest referral source.
We strive to keep you informed of the events in your injury, divorce, custody, workers compensation, or mediation case. In return, we expect you to do the same for us so there are no surprises. Through our commitment, innovation, knowledge, and firm resources, we work hard to help level the playing field for you.
Our Commitment to Integrity
At FULCHER KOONTZ LAW, we believe the attorney’s role is to help people navigate through the legal system maze and provide services to maximize the client’s outcome. We recognize there may be situations in which having an attorney is not your best interest. Some simple cases can be resolved without the help of an attorney, saving you the cost of attorney’s fees.
If we feel that your case is one that you should handle on your own, even if it means no attorney’s fees for us, we will tell you. Our initial consultations are free. Contact us online or at (208) 888-9980 with your case details. We will discuss whether you need an attorney, rather than trying to convince you that you must have one.
Let’s Discuss the Results You Want to Achieve
Call us at (208) 888-9980 or send us an e-mail to schedule a free initial consultation about your case.